The benefits of water with lemon
Lemon water has many healing properties, it helps cleanse the body, stimulates the liver and improves digestion. Lemon water also helps to control the basic body and the proliferation of harmful bacteria and viruses.
Below are listed some of the major health benefits of consuming water with lemon.
1. Strengthens your immune system – the main benefit of water with lemon comes from the fact that lemons are high in vitamin C, which helps fight colds.
2. It controls blood pressure – lemons have a high level of potassium, which stimulates the brain and the functioning of the nervous system. Potassium also controls blood pressure.
3. Balances pH – lemons contain citric acid, but do not create acidity in the body. In fact, lemon is considered one of the most alkaline foods so through consumption of lemon juice reduces the acidity of the body. The key to good health is an alkaline body.
4. Helps digestion – lemon stimulates the liver to produce bile acid which is necessary for proper digestion. It helps removal of unwanted materials. Drinking warm water with lime stimulate gastrointestinal motility and – controlling the waves of muscle contractions within the intestinal walls, which helps the movement of the food and allow its correct grinding. With efficient digestion can also reduce the chances of heartburn and constipation.
5. diuretic – lemons increase the degree of urination, which in turn helps to cleanse the body. Toxins are released faster and keeping the urinary tract healthy.
6. Healthy skin – vitamin C, which contains lemons, helps to reduce wrinkles. Lemon water removes toxins from the blood, which helps the skin to be clean and beautiful. You can use lemon directly on the scars to reduce their visibility.
7. Refreshes breath – not just lemon juice helps to freshen breath, but also relieves a toothache and gingivitis. The citric acid in lemon juice erodes tooth enamel.
8. Relieves respiratory problems – lemons help in clearing pulmonary infection and cough. It also helps with asthma and other allergies.
9. Reduce intake of coffee – if you drink hot water with lemon especially in the morning thus replace his morning desired dose of caffeine called “morning coffee”.
10. Weight Loss – proven that people who maintain an alkaline diet lose weight faster. Water with lemon helps the body eliminate waste products and toxins easily purifies the body and helps to begin the process of losing weight. Lemons are high in pectin, which helps to cope with the hunger that sometimes experiences.
11. toned body – the energy we get from food in the form of atoms and molecules. The reaction in which the positively charged ions from the food when entering the digestive tract and interact with the negatively charged enzymes. Lemon is one of the few foods that contain more negatively charged ions that give the body more energy when entering the digestive tract.
The benefits of water with lemon, as you can see are many. If you decide to add lemon water in your daily diet is best to consult your doctor for advice.