Foods to Avoid With High Cholesterol
Scientists say there is a direct link between cholesterol and the food we consume.
Limit your consumption of foods rich in cholesterol.
The richest cholesterol foods are:
meat from the breast of lamb, calf
The poorest cholesterol foods are:
fruits and vegetables
Here are a few tips:
– Eat less saturated fats – red meat, dairy products, ready meals
– Eat more unsaturated fat – oil, fish, nuts
– Replace butter with olive oil
– Eat more fiber
– Replace full-fat dairy products with low-fat
– Do not eat more than 2-4 eggs per week.
Important – cholesterol is found exclusively in a food of animal origin.